Memorandum on cooperation with Kyrgyz-Swiss project iMoMo was signed
iMoMo Project “Supporting water data management in Kyrgyzstan on Chu Talas transboundary basin” (iMoMo) and the World Bank project “National water resources management– phase 1” (NWRMP-1)” have signed memorandum to strengthen cooperation in the sectors of geospatial information and data sharing on Chu and Talas transboundary basin on June 01, 2016.
- Development of mutual cooperation such as international geographic information system (GIS) projects to establish the National water information system NWIS;
- Development of technologies and training relating to GIS, surveying, cartography, photogrammetry and remote sensing;
- Exchange of experiences in the field of geospatial information policy;
- Building geospatial information capacity for the NWIS; and
- Any other cooperative activities in areas of mutual interest that may be mutually decided upon by the participants.
Holding regular meeting, workshop and seminars